EYE on Beauty - wear your beauty Naturally! - Home

Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's in the SEAWEED!

 I am so delighted to offer the SEA-Mask by BlackBox.  Let me tell you all,,,I am not a lover of facial masks...this however, is a product that I am calling my favorite.  Undeniable the best mask I have ever tried!  I am loving it...it must be the Sea algae or something green hidden inside.  Just try it ..you will see what I mean.  I love the water, and everything all natural and green....I am not a mermaid, but if the maids  use the SEA-MASK....I am sure this is why their fins stay soo soft!  Priced better than  the rest, and works incredible! Guys will love it too - do a double spa day with him!  Worth the cost of 18.95...get your tail on the best!
BlackBox Sea Mask


Dramatically tighten facial skin and reduce pore size, immediately! Sea-Mask is our latest addition to the BlackBox Cosmetics' Restoration product line. Like all of our products, it is the most advanced facial product in its category. It contains three(3) forms of special sea algae harvested from pristine waters. These algaes are known for their ability to remove and eliminate toxins and bacteria. Sea-Mask contains super fruits, vitamins, aloe, the finest calcium-bentonite clay, and other special compounds. This wonderful combination will not only tighten, but leave your skin feeling incredibly soft. The effects last for days, so it is a wonderful way to give yourself a mini face lift. Unlike many face masques that are difficult to remove, Sea-Mask was developed for easy removal. Your skin will absolutely love this product!
MSRP: $23.95
Web Price: $18.95
go here :  BlackBox Sea Mask